How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ash Your Own Question

Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10914
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I'm from Bahrain, I used a service from a company registered

Resolved Question:

I'm from Bahrain, I used a service from a company registered and has physical office in Uk.
The service was to write an essay to my university. The provider claimed (guaranteed originality, guaranteed pass grade & guaranteed quality paper).
However the paper submitted was clearly some other student paper (I saw it from the change review in word file it showed pervious student name and date of paper was 2013)
They did not submit orginal paper, they did not submit quality paper as it was outdated and most importantly I have failed and suspended from the university due to this.
Which mean I have lost more than 10,000$ of tuition fees and more than 4 years of time spent in the university on top of the amount paid to the service was more than 2900£.
Issue your support to file a case against the provider and claim for the financial losses and compensation.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Are you located in the UK?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Alex,I'm not located in Uk, I need to to appoint a lawyer if I have a case.
I have full proof of all Comunication and proof of document being someone else paper and report from my university and acceptance from the provider that they are at fault.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

I dont know as you are outside the UK whether you can use the Moneyclaim service, so you may have to issue a paper copy.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

In any event if the claim is for £10,000 or below you will NOT be able to recover legal fees if you appoint a Solicitor.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?


Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you Alex,
So this mean I have a case?
Do you suggest starting with Civel Mediator service and see the outcome before proceeding to claim for money.?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

I think you have a case, although it may be hard because you were cheating.

But you could have a case. Yes you could try Mediation before you issue proceedings.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Based on your experience, should I send the letter to the address mentioned by the provider on their website or to the address registered on the Uk business registry?
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

Yes send an address listed to the website address.

Does that clarify? Alex

Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10914
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

What Customers are Saying:

  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
< Previous | Next >
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther

Meet The Experts:

  • Jo C.

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
< Last | Next >
  • Jo C.'s Avatar

    Jo C.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Over 5 years in practice
  • Ben Jones's Avatar

    Ben Jones

    UK Lawyer

    Satisfied Customers:

    Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
  • Buachaill's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Barrister 17 years experience
  • Max Lowry's Avatar

    Max Lowry


    Satisfied Customers:

    LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • Kasare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
  • Joshua's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice