75100385

I'm from Bahrain, I used a service from a company registered

I'm from Bahrain, I used a service from a company registered and has physical office in Uk.
The service was to write an essay to my university. The provider claimed (guaranteed originality, guaranteed pass grade & guaranteed quality paper).
However the paper submitted was clearly some other student paper (I saw it from the change review in word file it showed pervious student name and date of paper was 2013)
They did not submit orginal paper, they did not submit quality paper as it was outdated and most importantly I have failed and suspended from the university due to this.
Which mean I have lost more than 10,000$ of tuition fees and more than 4 years of time spent in the university on top of the amount paid to the service was more than 2900£.
Issue your support to file a case against the provider and claim for the financial losses and compensation.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Are you located in the UK?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Alex,I'm not located in Uk, I need to to appoint a lawyer if I have a case.
I have full proof of all Comunication and proof of document being someone else paper and report from my university and acceptance from the provider that they are at fault.
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

I dont know as you are outside the UK whether you can use the Moneyclaim service, so you may have to issue a paper copy.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

In any event if the claim is for £10,000 or below you will NOT be able to recover legal fees if you appoint a Solicitor.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you Alex,
So this mean I have a case?
Do you suggest starting with Civel Mediator service and see the outcome before proceeding to claim for money.?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

I think you have a case, although it may be hard because you were cheating.

But you could have a case. Yes you could try Mediation before you issue proceedings.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Based on your experience, should I send the letter to the address mentioned by the provider on their website or to the address registered on the Uk business registry?
Expert:  Ash replied 11 months ago.

Yes send an address listed to the website address.

Does that clarify? Alex