29905560

Thank you in advance for reading my email. I’d like to seek

Dear Madam/Sir,
Thank you in advance for reading my email. I’d like to seek you for some support as I’m new in the UK and not aware of my rights as a consumer.
In May 2016 I’ve booked a delivery of a parcel through parcelmonkey.co.uk, an online provider for finding the best option of couriers available on the market. I’ve selected DPD, knowing them as a reliable and fast company. The parcel was picked up and signed from DPD on the 16.05.16.
The parcel was trackable on the online system: 15505985288537
Date & Time Location
Description
15 May 2016 15:00 Southampton Your parcel is on its way
The parcel is lost. Since than we try to figure out where tha parcel is but every inquiry from our side ends in some sensless virtual communication formulas and DPD as well don't do anything to solve this problem. After two months, parcel monkey offered us a compensation of £250 pounds but the worth of the good was £5000. I’m just wondering if there is a way to get an investigation report from parcel monkey and DPD as well, to have the prove that they really tried their best to find the parcel.
Please see the communication with parcel monkey:
https://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/support2.php?CrmThreadHash=79c0a&CrmThreadId=388709 and also the documents of evidence.
Thank you so much in advance.
Kind Regards
Georg Vardai
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you tell me what their policy is in relation to lost/missing parcels/post?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben, is the £44 extra to the 37 I've booked already?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for the live call request. I am unable to talk at the moment but please leave it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. A phone call request is an additional chargeable service. I hope this confirms. I will get back to you on email at the earliest opportunity. Please do let me know what the policy is in relation to lost/missing post/parcels. Thanks

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi Georg, can you please confirm if you took out additional protection for the value of the item?