propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

Have a lease hold reform housing act 1993. section 42. item

have a lease hold reform housing act 1993. section 42. item 4 state "there is no amount which i propose to pay in acordance with schedule 13 of the act.
as the freeholder does it mean i have to accept their premium?
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

I will check this and come back to you.

No, you do not have to accept. You can propose what premium you will accept. This should be based on a surveyor's assessment just in case the tenant refuses to accept the matter will be determined at tribunal.

Do check the notice for a date by which you need to respond to the tenant. The deadlines are strictly adhered to. Do not miss the deadline to respond.

Do you have any queries in respect of my answer? Happy to assist further. Please can I ask you to accept / positive rate my reply so that I receive payment for helping you. Many thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thank you very much , most helpful.

Glad to be of help. Please can I ask you to positive rate my reply. The site will not pay me otherwise. Many thanks.