Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

We sold our house two months ago and the buyer has just

we sold our house two months ago and the buyer has just contacted us to say the cooker doesnt work and wants us to pay. The cooker worked on the day we moved out.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you have absolutely nothing to worry about- a Buyer takes the property and its fittings in the condition they find them. You are therefore not responsible for paying anything to repair the cooker, and the Buyer will be advised the same if he were to take legal advice. I hope this puts your mind at rest. If I have helped, please don't forget to rate my answer. Kind Regards Al