12826847

I paid USD 10,000 towards the purchase of a tractor to a

Customer Question

I paid USD 10,000 towards the purchase of a tractor to a purpoted supplier based in the UK. He has now refused to dispatch the tractor alleging that the shipment line needs valid insurance papers and as such i need to pay him USD 6250 more out of which USD 6000 will be refunded to me. He now does not pick up the calls or reply to my mail. i need help to recover the money. Let me know if i can be helped. Am based in Zambia, Central Africa Region
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Did you pay this to a private individual or was it a business?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Business called K & M Wholesale Limited, Director: Mr Harrison. Paid to to bank details for his company called K & M Wholesale Ltd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am Humphrey. Regards
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you, ***** ***** it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Can I just check how you found this company, did you have a website you used for them and also what email addresses are they using to see if I can find out more info on them, thanks