31090051

My daughter has recently married a citizen of Gambia and is

My daughter has recently married a citizen of Gambia and is applying for a visa on his behalf. In her application form she has asked if she can put my address, where I have been living for the past fifty years, as the address where they will be living. This was her childhood home and she still visits frequently at weekends, but she lives in London not here. I have so far agreed to her request but would like to know of any complications. For instance, would I at any point of the application have to "bend the truth," and if the application is successful would her husband have any sort of right to live at this address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

It is generally the case that the full time address has to be given so unless the two of them are living with you full time she should not be using your address even if it was her childhood home. I would be very careful about agreeing to this and if I was advising you I would say that you should not agree to this. Is there any reason why the London address that is your daughter's actual address can't be used as that would be the truthful one to use on the application? However, under no circumstances would her husband have any right to live at your address unless you agreed to that. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.