How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have a centre manager of 2 months that has resigned he is

Customer Question

We have a centre manager of 2 months that has resigned he is in the jobs property and he sighed a tenancy agreement to say without the job he leaves forthwith i gave him 5 days to move out he is refusing saying he is staying 28 days his agreement also states that while he is there he is responsible for security but he isn't going back there to stay how can we get him out
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Did you give notice in writing please?


Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you