12826847

We went to see Ezegroup in Henley on Arden on 3rd June after

Customer Question

We went to see Ezegroup in Henley on Arden on 3rd June after an appointment was made for us by Timeshare Information Centre to discuss exiting our timeshare. We ended up buying services from Ezegroup, on premises, on the understanding they would have a broker arrange loan for the majority of the fee.
We spent 7 hours telling them our financial situation t the end of which they said they could get us released from our timeshare for a discounted fee of £23475. We were told not to say that our reason for joining was to be released from our timeshare agreement when the compliance person came in.We agreed to this and signed and initialed lots of bullet points and made a credit card payment of £2500.
The loan has not been forthcoming so we asked for our money back. They refused and asked for a final payment of £3100 which we cannot afford.
I have read through the trading standards guidelines and believe they are in breach of several points.
Fair treatment of consumers. We spent 7 hours sitting giving info and answering questions which could have been achieved in 1 hour. Aggressive practice or subtle coercion?
No clear pricing of product(s)
No clear complaints policy.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Was the loan refused or did they say they would just introduce you to a broker?