75100385

Not sure if you can help but here goes i have money with

hi not sure if you can help but here goes i have money with Capital Investment Bank and they said they dont do credit card so the master card company charged me 1200 to open an account which i do not have an account with or sort code or account number im a single parent and i really had hard time getting that money now they have charged me 2100 just cause i asked for more time as we all get paid at differnt times i have explained to them i dont have the money to keep paying all the fees and not get my card as there is money on my card but they just wont give me it which is making me mad
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

I am not quite with you - they charged you £1200 just to open an account?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the made me pay 1200 for an account which i havent got with i have no account number or sort code or anything plus ive never signed anything plus they said after that they would send me my card cause i did asked for more time they only gave me three days to get the amount asked for more time as i get paid on saturday and then they said they where going to add fees so i asked how much that was they said for 4 days it was 2100 i cant afford that
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

How are they adding fees if you are not overdrawn or anything?
Have they ever written to you confirming the account?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The extra charges amount the calculated was 2100pounds which was accumulated, this amount has to be paid in full before they can release your card and pin to you.
Mr Fairhead this what they put
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Just got a reply from the master card company regarding the time which you want them to extend the payment due date, and they just responded that they will be given you till Monday to make the payment else they will have to cancel your card without any further delay.
You will have to send the amount to us by Saturday so they can easily pick it up by Monday in Malaysia because of the time differences.
Hope to have inform you correctly. this is what the bank sent
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok we wont do that, but the Master card company demand they need the amount in 3days time or you will have to pay extra charges.
Mr Fairhead and this
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Attention: Naomi,
Your account has been dormant due to no transaction as occur on it, so you have to put money into it so it can function.
The minimum amount needed to deposit is 1200pounds.
You amount still remain there in your account. this is what they sent
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Have they ever WRITTEN to you, by post? Do you have a website for these people?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have the bank email
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thats the only contact i have dont have none with the master card company
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Have you ever sent ANY money?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but havent now cause it just getting for more fees added i just cant do it no more as im a single mom looking after my kids and i dont wont work either
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Ok - its a scam.

DO NOT PAY ANYTHING WHATSOEVER.

I went to the website accountant.com - it is a web based email system, nothing more.

THIS BANK DOES NOT EXIST.

Do not make any further payments, I repeat - do NOT make any future payments.

Report this to the Police. If you paid by card, also report it to your bank.

But this is a scam. This is NOT a bank, it does NOR exist.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it was***@******.*** who sent my check to captailinvestment bank how do i get my check back
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

That's even worse if its gmail.

It is WITHOUT DOUBT a scam.
You MUST report this to the Police and speak with your bank.

In reality unless the bank or Police get your money back - its lost.

I am sorry. Can I clarify anything else? Alex

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
cause i was late with sending them the money to open the account which they said they needed here are a few emails on: Naomi,
Even if we give you there email address, there is no way they will respond to you because you have to write them through us.
We have tried all we could for them to reduce the amount but they still insist you have to pay the full amount.
Mr Fairhead
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

This is a SCAM. Do NOT pay any money.

There is NO bank account. You do NOT have to pay anything.

Report it to the Police and to your bank

Does that clarify? Alex

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Good luck. Alex