75100385

I have issued a claim against three defendants who are

I have issued a claim against three defendants who are hoping to strike out my claim on the grounds that I don't have the funds to pay for their legal bill if I lose the case.
I was wondering if I could offer the court the only asset that I have which is a contract that the defendant's gave me which has been downgraded to a mezzanine loan but they say it's still valid and with a viable company. would the courts accept a charge over this asset in order for me to continue The Claid?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Are you a company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then it wont be struck out. Those are NOT the grounds, so you dont need to worry.

ALex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if the defendants refuse to accept a charge over the asset as they know it is worth less, but have lied in their defence that it is still viable company that is responsible for paying me back my loan. Who will have the final say if a charge can be placed on the asset, is it to the judge or the defendant?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

But it makes no different at this stage.

The Court wont even want to consider a charge.

You are in person - you can bring a claim against them WITHOUT offering any security for costs, assuming you are in the UK