75100385

I Live in a Semi-detached house, NoHarlington Middx, I share

I Live in a Semi-detached house, No*****Harlington Middx, I share a Driveway with 4 others, one of which is a Tenant. the owner lives in Wolverhampton. The Tenant carries on a business from the property he lives, he owns a large Ice Cream Van, when asked to move it by a neighbour, he refuses to do so.
There is a soak-away on the bend of the Drive-way, this van has driven over it and is about to collapse, efforts to stop this have failed, the soak-way has started to collapse, it has been repaired before by my self following a previous incident by a previous Tenant at a different property at No 39, Hudson Road Harlington.
I paid £387.00 to repair a previous occasion, I am not prepared to pay again, I have looked at my Title Deeds and it appears to me that what is occuring is illegal, please help me.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do the deeds say it is shared or you all have right of access?
Does it prevent parking on there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i REALLY REQUIRE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT, i DO NOT HAVE AN EXHAUST OF f
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
m Y TELEPHONE no IS(###) ###-####1469
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Alex

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Form N1:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf

N16a:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n016a-eng.pdf

The Court will list it for hearing and decide whether to make an Order

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am one of 5 Properties that share a driveway, that previously all Properties were Privately owned,now only 2 are. In my message to you I also mentioned that I referred to my Land Certificate the Third Schedule, 1 2 and 3.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really do require an answer Alex, I cannot afford to repair this soak away again, I will take action again, when I spoke on the telephone yesterday I believe you conveyed an answer on the telephone, I did ask if you could send me the answer via an E-Mail this has never comeMr.L.W.Watts