12826847

How do I challenge a letter from DVLA in court within the 6

Customer Question

How do I challenge a letter from DVLA in court within the 6 month time limit and which court level please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Challenge them in what sense?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
To get my licence back they have revoked due to me having 2 hypos during the night which my wife has got me out of when I have been driving for 48 years and diabetes has not been a problem in that time. I have driven in excess of 1.25 million miles world wide without problem but DVLA will not listen.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I drive a motability car as I am disabled due medical problems. This is my third car which I have only had 1 problem of a speeding ticket for doing 32 mph in a 30 mph area which I went to a class to keep my licence clear
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

ok.

what is your defence? do you have medical evidence?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my GP and my wife. When the rules were changed we sat down and adjusted my calorie intake and my injections. I perform up to 8 blood tests each day I have had no complications of severe hypos during the day requiring help from another for in excess of 2 years. We were never informed that we had to record date and time of any night time reactions except the fact could date the last one as March 2016, but I am seeing my GP on the 9th Aug to go through all my records to bring the previous one to light. A main response is that if I have had a night time attack I have not driven my car for the following 24 hours longer if required until my blood balance is back to acceptable standard within the law of DVLA. We also have a small fridge in our bedroom with all required sugar or medication that may be needed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Is your GP going to say that you are fit to drive?