31090051

Looking for a civil lawyer who can advise me on the way

Looking for a civil lawyer who can advise me on the way forward to getting my dogs kc papers also getting restrictions removed from his papers as breeder is refusing to forward them. Kc club will not send me a copy and I cannot transfer owner details until I have the original kc papers. I have tried email text phone with the breader fro. The 10th may 2016 and keep getting different excuses every time I stay in Scotland but purchased the dog in England I have all email text call records
Expert:  JGM replied 11 months ago.

Why is the breeder refusing to give you the papers?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have no idea as to why she will not post them out!.. very frustrating
Expert:  JGM replied 11 months ago.

I would engage a civil court lawyer in your area to write to her in the first instance threatening an action for delivery if the papers aren't sent. That might be sufficient to get them. If you don't know a solicitor in your area you can use the Find a Solicitor tool at www.lawscot.org.uk