12826847

As a croational national can i marry my same sex partner who

Customer Question

As a croational national can i marry my same sex partner who has permanent residency in the UK, how do i proceed to stay and eventually work here?
Thankyou Tony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a dual citizen australian and croatian and currently in the UK now on a 3 month entry on my croatian passport, i have been offered a good job and do not meet the yellow,blue or purple requirements for a national insurance number however my understanding is a blue certificate can be applied for as a spouse of a permant resident, allowing me a national insurance number and the opportunity to accept a great job offer. I know i need to register marriage and wait 28 days but apart from that what are my best avenues to remain in the UK with my same sex partner and hopefully accept the job offer and set up home in the UK with him.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What nationality is your partner?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,
He is Polish but been residing in the UK ten years and has permanent UK residency.
Tony
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You seem to have done all your research - what further informtaion do you need?