12826847

I am an employee of a vehicle hire and lease company,

Customer Question

I am an employee of a vehicle hire and lease company, recently i was asked to deliver a commercial vehicle under 3.5 tonne, to a destination of 295 miles and journey time of approx 4 hours 45 minutes, not including or taking into account traffic congestion, breaks, refueling. Deliver vehicle to client, where opon a hire vehicle would be waiting to pick up and for me to drive back to my work place which i started from 295 miles. My question being would i be braking any traffic regulations, working time directives, or health and safety laws, a risk assessment was supposedly done but i was unable to see it. Postcodes sr5 5ng to br6 0rw and same journey in back, Greg employee
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry. I responded to your question by accident. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.