13262538

In my Eton College Scholarship Maths- I scored 76- which is

Customer Question

In my Eton College Scholarship Maths- I scored 76- which is embarassing to me (even though I got the scholarship)- but through no fault of my own- can I write that I got 77 on my cv?. I realise that you can provide medical letters whenever you give a score on your cv- but if I write I got 76- the face value element is humiliating.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

It is unlikely that the score would be seen as relevant given that it was so long ago.

Whilst you can put down whatever you wish the simple fact is that if you are asked to prove it you cannot do so.

You may wish to talk to someone about how best to deal with your feelings about what happened