How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34589
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I studied at Cambridge but did not complete it due to

Resolved Question:

I studied at Cambridge but did not complete it due to illness- can I claim for a degree if it is impossible for me to go back there in the future due to illness- I feel it involves humilation
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

Sadly you cannot claim a degree if one was not awarded at the time

Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you