12826847

I am fearful am being intimidated by one my senior bosses

Customer Question

I am fearful am being intimidated by one my senior bosses but am finding difficult to line up evidence to prove it. However she refuses to allow me responsibilities because she believes I needed training to get that done even though she has not put me forward for any training. The last one she did was reporting me to a more senior boss on the phone that I went beyond my remit in accepting a referral without informing her even though she had not got any feedback from me. Only to discover that I only assessed but did not accept any referral but she assumed I had accepted because she wants me to fail. She had made so many negative comments before my colleagues which suggest she doesn't want be as a deputy manager in that place but she could not stop my recruitment at the time. She tend to be trying other ways. I am scared she might set me up as she has got some few staff she is using to watch me and report every of my step to her.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello how long have you worked there for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I started in March
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2016
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't mind typing but will only prefer to talk because I don't trust this guys
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am actually fed up with your service and will like to get a refund instead. I was just thinking about contacting pay pal to activate a refund by tomorrow before your message reached me.