31090051

I have recently signed a Purchase Agreement with Everest

Customer Question

I have recently signed a Purchase Agreement with Everest Windows Ltd. This was signed on the 28th June. I paid a deposit of £1,575. I cancelled the order on 2nd August following a visit from the surveyor who identified that the sales man had not quoted for all the windows and we needed an extra window.
Will I be entitled to my deposit back?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

I would have to see the purchase agreement but typically a contract for the sale of double glazing can be cancelled for up to 7 days from the surveyors visit. In your case this shouldn't be a difficulty as the contract didn't reflect your wishes. You should in those circumstances be entitled to your deposit back. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.