31090051

Back again !! Without the neighbour's permission as they are

Back again !! Without the neighbour's permission as they are on holiday, I have trimmed back some prickly rose briars which were badly overhanging the footpath, making pedstrians to walk in the road with the dangers that accompany that action. What have I let myself in for if the Neighbours were to object to my actions? Thoughful O.A.P. Ken.
Expert:  JGM replied 11 months ago.

You're not supposed to trim your neighbour's plants unless they overhang your own property. However, if you were averting a danger you could describe yourself in law as an agent of necessity and I doubt they would have any justifiable cause for complaint.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
JGM. Thanks for the answer for which I accept the charge of £18.00. The matter is now closed as neighbours do not know that the trimming actually took place. I do not require a "Free Trial" , just the one question which you have answered. No additional subscriptions of £18.00 or other sum will be accepted. Bank will be advised. Regards, *****