12826847

Please I do have a big ask. My husband been arested on

Customer Question

Hi. Please I do have a big ask. My husband been arested on Thursday evening as he slap me in the face as we had an argument. I did called the police and they said he going to be free to go in max 24h and we can sort all out. Unfortunately they said he can't back home and contact me any way until 24th of August as he admitted he did it. On that day police interwiwe me and him also I think I just was to upset about that all situation and I just said to much to them which isn't really true. Now they are concern he might be aggressive when he will be back to us so they force him to stay away. He is not a agreessive men he just lost himself for that little time. And I truly believe he is not going to repeat that never again. We have a baby 20 mint old and they just left me with the baby alone. We don't have any family here or somwhere else where I can go and ask for a sport. I realy feel like I need him so muh and I did say tonthe police I do agree we can go and ask for help with anger menagment course as I want to make sure we will have a happy life togheter. But at the moment I don't know where he is do he is okay and safe and he can't contact me or I can't contact him. Please I m desperate for some help do is anyway we can allow him to came back home ? Please
Ewa
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Have you done this before?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi. Unfortunately I don't have the money in my account. And I m desperate for any help so if you can text me is fine just want some advice
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No he did not hit me before that was a 1st time he slap me we had in a past some arguments and he pushed me few times and he tried to take the baby away from me few times but that was just to scare me and I know he didn't mean to hurt me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Ok. But have you called the police before?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But I was so upset on the nite when that happend and I told to the police as he pushed me hard and I m scared of him but that was because I was realy upset about what happend .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did once about 1 year ago as he try to take the baby on the hands and go out of the flat but I hang up the phone and when the police came we just said we had a big argument at that time and that was the truth at that time we had just a big argument and I was scared
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Ok. So have you done this before?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I called once but that was just an argument there was not phisical abuse
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I call them and I hang up the phone and when the poilce turn up we both said that was just a big argument and there we nothink else I was just scared as he tooked the baby on his hands and he was wanted to go out
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Ok. They have given him a domestic violence protective order.

I'm afraid you do not really have much chance of doing anything about that. The reality is that you have done this before and did do this on this occasion and he has admitted it.

Even if you appealed a court is not going to say that it was wrong to give him a DPO.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
she was just little and he just wanted to scare me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

The only way to avoid this I'm afraid is not to call the police to a domestic incident.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know and I know is not going to happend anymore but I don't know if u can do anything to he can came back home erlier
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

that is always supposing that they have not charged him and sent him to court although I think the 24th August would be too late for that.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Not if he has admitted it.

There is nothing that can be done if he admitted it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Oh no ! And what can happend in court ? I never was in that situation
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

If he pleads it will be adjourned for a sentence.

They won't lift his bail conditions realistically.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What that mean I just don't understand
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My English is okay but I can't understand some of the words you said
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

They are not going to let him come home.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay but what can happend in the court ? As I can't even go there on the day
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hiw I m going to know what is happening as I can't even contact him
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

You can go there. It is a public court.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay. Donyou know how this might finish and what they can do to him
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

It depends what you have alleged and what he has admitted?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did say he was pushing me few times before and now he slapped me and he is sometimes so angry and I don't know why and he admitted he slapped me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Did you have any injuries?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not even a brusse or sighn of he slapping me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

What about reddening of the skin?

That is what officer's usually note.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That was nothing already when they interview me as was about 3 hours after that happend
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Yes, but when the officer attended?

This answer will only be right if you give me accurate information.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That was nothing realy ot was a bit red but we was in a dark car so I don't know how much he saw and which notes he put
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think he ask me do I have any injury but I said nothing which I can see at the moment I said is a bit red but no busses or so
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I realy don't remember all that was just to much happening
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I m just so scared they will not allow him to came back home after the court
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

They could impose a restraining order but they wouldn't normally do that on the second occasion you have done this.

If this were to happen again then a restraining order may be likely.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know he will change as he is realy not a bad person he lost it for one time but he is a realy loving husband and a father
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
you are saying most likely he will be allowed to came home
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Oh yes, we all have rows.

The problem is that this has come to the attention of the police.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know and I know that never supose to happend he hit me and I called the police
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But I m just worrin so much now and have nobody to give an advice and the police don't want to talk to me
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that mean he will be most likely can came home and we xan try to works things out together
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

In the long run but not immediately for the reasons above.

I'm happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will rate I m realy happy with your help but what I m asking do is a most likely that the court on the 24th will let him to came back home or not ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

.

Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did rate yoy. Thank you but if you can just let me know what is most likely going to happend in court
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I m just asking what you think the court might do
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do he will be allowed to came back home or he will be need to stay away
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
After the 24 th of August
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

It depends what he does. If it is court on the 24 th and he pleads guilty then it will be adjourned for sentence.

If he pleads not guilty then it will be adjourned for trial.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't understand
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If he will say he did it
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What they will do to him
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I know him he is not going to lie
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He will say he did it
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

I am not really able to predict the sentence.

It is not really possible to tell what he has admitted.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay I understand but if he said he did it just please qivee some idea what it can be done to him
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do he will be allowed back home and let say go for a anger menagment course or they will not allow him to came back home
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

It depends on his previous and upon the allegation.

Common assault can be committed in many different ways.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay I think I do understand what you are telling me. Thank you so much for all your support. If I will have any more questions can I contact you again ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Yes, the question won't close from your side.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay thank you once again you been very sportive I just want to believe it all will end on the 24 th and we will sort all out
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

No problem.

All the best.