75100385

If I have a warrant for my arrest in the uk for stealing a

Customer Question

If I have a warrant for my arrest in the uk for stealing a pair of shoes can I Tavel to Dublin from Spain and not be arrested ? Or is the police force the same in irland as the uk ? Do they use the same police data computer as England or are they totally diffent ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basically I need to know if one when I get to the Dublin air port wil it show up on there computers I am wanted by westmidlands police ? Or is it totally Different ? Do the Garda share the same police as uk police or will I be fine to go to Dublin !?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear, you wont be travelling via or connecting in the UK at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I can't accept any more payment as my card is maxed out I just want a simple answer pls on here I won't be going anywhere near the uk thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I have paid extra for the call my number is *****(###) ###-####county Philippines pls remove this once done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello can u get back to me ASAP paid close to 100 pounds and not even had an answer in 6 hours thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What the hell is going on ?? I have paid twice and not even had a bloody answer can you help me pls ? or shall i request a refund ??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I have tried your number several times.

What is the international dial code for it?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I see you dont want a phone call.

Ok - Then no, information is not shared.

If you are not transiting or coming via the UK then there wont be any issue.

Further there is no conviction information sharing within countries so if you travel from Dublin to Spain you WONT be arrested.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have an arrest warrant in the UK for unpaid fines and stealing a pair of shoes many years ago this warrant is still outstanding!!
So my question is this and please who ever picks to answer it make sure you know what your talking about..
When i come from spain to Dublin will they arrest me in Dublin ???so if i enter Dublin at the air port they don't see i am wanted by the police in the UK?? as its a diff country ?? or will they see i am wanted and tell them to get me from the UK ?? please anwer this quick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You answered the question wrong because I said I am going from Spain to Dublin not Dublin to Spain pls can u rely ? Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

It makes no difference whether you are travelling from Spain to Dublin or Dublin to Spain.

It is all the same. THERE IS NO CONVICTION SHARING BETWEEN EU COUNTRIES

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont like your tone !! you ANSWERED IT WRONG !!! SO f**kING ADMIT IT AND BE NICE !! ITS MAKES A BIG DIFF CUZ DUBLIN IS LIKE THE UK IS IT NOT ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I PAID FOR THE QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED IN BIG DETAILS ALL YOUR GIVING ME IS SMALL INFO !! DO YOUR JOB
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Please do not swear, there is no need for that language.

It makes no difference, Dublin is in Ireland (ROI). Dublin is not in Northern Ireland and therefore not part of the United Kingdom.

Therefore Ireland is its own country, not like the UK and ask such no information sharing.

For the avoidance of any misunderstanding - there is no information sharing between Ireland and Spain, or Spain and Ireland.

If not I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your trip from Spain to Dublin.

I hear the Guinness is very nice and I would encourage you to see the historic sights of the city.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks very much for hel[ping me thats all i wanted was a clear answer i am happy now i will now give u 5 stars
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thank you and I hope you have a great time. Alex