Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Is it usual to leave a property on completion date without

Is it usual to leave a property on completion date without the funds of the sale being transferred
to my bank
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Are you in England or Wales?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
England
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you got an answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked my question almost 1 hour ago
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Apologies for the delay. Upon completion funds will be transferred to your Solicitors who will provide you a completion statement which you will need to agree prior to releasing funds to you - therefore you may not instantly receive the proceeds of sale.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.