13262538

I Have a Deckaration Of Gift form to complete. I am unsure

Customer Question

I Have a Deckaration Of Gift form to complete. I am unsure as to which part I sign or if a witness needs to also sign the form.
It states:
In witness whereof:
Signed Sealed and Delivered
By the said
In the presence of:
SIGNATURE
ADDRESS
OCCUPATION
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

have you had a letter confirming whether it needs to be signed in front of a solicitor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I was sent the form in the post by my sons solicitor. I am gifting my son the deposit monies.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

They should already have completed it with your details - I suggest that you ask them to provide you with the correct form.

It iwll need to be witnessed by someone who is over 18 and not related to you.

They should sign where it says "signature" and print their name address and occupation underneath.

You shoudl sign on the space to the right of that part of the page

Please ask if you need further details