75100385

Where do I stand with the situation I am in? I own a 50% lan

Customer Question

Where do I stand with the situation I am in?
I own a 50% lan share of "the entire field", which is a small field. I own this with one other owner. He keeps giving permission to people to stay for extended periods on the land in caravans these people bring onto the land themselves. Somtimes for months on end. I have never given my consent or authorisation for this, I have said I don't give them permission. I have asked them to leave verbally and in writing. Are they trespassing against me and my property? What can I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you have any written agreement with the other owner?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex
We have a tenants in common in equal shares
Sarah
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just on the train Sarah, shall I give you a call now or when I get off? (About 30 min)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you get off is fine
Sarah
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Alex