12826847

I have a question, but would not want it posted on the

Customer Question

I have a question, but would not want it posted on the bottom right hand side of your website
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

All posts are public although you dont have to give your name as these details are not published.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, here is the background: We entered into a partnership agreement dated 1st October 2014 for a duration of 2 years with a company for mentoring services in the area of property sourcing, refurbishment and resale. We paid an up-front commitment fee of £7000 and based on the first 2 properties we completed and resold during the agreement period, would then pay a first fee of £7000 and a final fee of £6000.Shortly after signing the agreement and paying the initial fee our circumstances changed such that we could not commit any time or effort to availing ourselves of the services we contracted for.I would like to engage a solicitor who can review the contract to see what if any liability we might have, if any, for the first and final fees and indeed if we would have any material case for a refund of the initial commitment fee.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

How many pages is the agreement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 pages, I've sent it over via email
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - in that case it would be an additional service to consider this.

If you want to accept please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is it you provide exactly for £47?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Online answer. But if you want to use a service of a Solicitor to review documents etc that is extra.

Please bear in mind if you went to see a High Street Solicitor the same service would cost £400-£700.

This is a basic question and answer site, so basic questions are answered for the £47 cost.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks, ***** ***** is my total cost £100 or £147 and is that the final price to get an accurate, quality answer, or will you be coming back with additional costs?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

It would be £147 for final price. This will be a fixed cost assuming you have 6 pages.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks and can you confirm that neither the 6 contract pages nor your feedback to my quesiton will be placed on this website or in the public domain?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

The answer will, but not the contract. But no one will know its you as your personal details are not shown.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok and if we don't proceed further I presume none of our message dialogue will be posted as we haven't got as far as getting an answer?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Correct. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get a refund for the initial £47?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
14/08/2016 03:00
Can I get a refund for the initial £47?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund