How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask propertylawyer Your Own Question
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 285
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
Type Your Law Question Here...
propertylawyer is online now

My neighbour has outbuilding in terraced house garden,he is

Resolved Question:

my neighbour has outbuilding in terraced house garden,he is working on it at the moment ,he has put bathroom kitchen and log burner ,is this legal;
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

It would need planning permission / building regulations.

If you have an issue with this work you can report it to the council.

propertylawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you