12826847

I was sent a letter from a solicitor saying I owe a

Customer Question

I was sent a letter from a solicitor saying I owe a publishing a fee for artwork £420.00 plus other costs .I am a hairdresser with a small salon,the artwork was for an advert in a small bridal magazine .I definitely remember the request to advertise and I decided not to go ahead leaving a clear message on their answer phone, I thought no more about it then receive a bill from impact the advertising company. I called impact on 19th July and spoke to a gentleman named Kevin. I asked him to send copy of artwork or show me the magazine. Nothing came to prove ,no emails no post.now a solicitors letter for£475.59.what do I do next. J B Skilton.***@******.***
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago did you make the request to advertise? Also, how long after the request have they billed you?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long ago did you make the request to advertise? Also, how long after the request have they billed you?