12826847

I'm unsure if I can sue PlayStation because I have been

Customer Question

I'm unsure if I can sue PlayStation because I have been doing some research and some where at a time in that research I read Sony put a No Sue Clause in the terms of use. I also read that the only option is to settle by arbitration outside court. What ever the current case may be please can someone help/advice or take my case of sue PlayStation because they have banned my PSN account for no reason. And I want it reinstated.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you - have they refunded you any pre paid fees? Do they have a dispute resolution service you can write to from the outset?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't know much that is where you come however I have been researching so far this is what I have found. But before I being the answer to your question above. I do not require any return/refund fees, my PlayStation account has been banned for claims that they wont divulge never the less not hindering them from the decision. I short I need some legal help in filling and communication on my behalf in seeing this through. From my understanding PlayStation reserved a right that will make their consumers not be able to sue however they provide a way that an arbitration can be filed as dispute. Please find attached link to PlayStation term of use and the information I have found to assist you determine a position on helping me in this matter. I will try my best to not make this difficult for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. I will review the attached link and revert to you as soon as possible. Kind regards AJ