Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

I require the name and contact details of the administrator

Customer Question

I require the name and contact details of the administrator for Peter W Adams estate. Peter was born 1927 Pensylvania. He was my father's cousin. Peter's father was John A Adams born in England 1894. John was married to ***** ***** born 1896 England (Peter's mother). My father Denis Mc Glade born England 1928 died May 2016. Peter & Denis shared the same grandparents Maggie Mc Glade (nee Adams) & John Mc Glade from North Shields England. I have been advised that my siblings and myself are to inherit a share of Peter's estate but I do not want to deal with the inheritance finder, I would prefer to deal with the administrator of the estate direct. Can you find the name and contact details of the administrator of Peter W Adams estate.
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.

Provided you know the date of death you can obtain a copy of the grant of probate/ letters of administration if there is no Will from the Probate Registry at a cost of £9.25. If the death is recent you can ask for a standing search cost circa £10.00 which covers the next 6 months.

Under no circumstances part with any money to anyone claiming to represent the estate in return for a promised legacy.

These scams are common, no genuine executor/administrator will require any money to release funds to a beneficiary.

Best regards

Michael