12826847

I've been charged for failing to provide specimens! While

Customer Question

Hi, I've been charged for failing to provide specimens! While police never brought breathalyser front of me, they hurt me I was in agony from pain, they provoke me and belittled me, put me in cell. Well confused and in distress, what is my rights??
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking if you have a defence?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my court date is 5th of September, what I suppose to do and how to defend myself?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Did you provide a specimen of breath?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't, they never provided. I've been harshly put on the ground and hand cuffed very tightly that stopped circulation in my right hand, I was I agony from pain, begged them to loosen up right hand, after 6 days i am still in pain and wearing brace supporter.They also at some point laught at me and when got to the station Sargent before told me that he already doesn't like me...