12826847

I need help on a situation that has gone on to now and i

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam
I need help on a situation that has gone on to long now and i need to get to the bottom of it, i had a Halifax account 6 years ago and there was fraudulent activity on so Halifax closed the account i got a crime number and the told me that the fraud team would be looking into and get in touch with me, well they never did and i haven't been able to get a bank account since every time one opens they close it withing days and im not sure why i have clear score and i have even spoke to experien and nothing ever show up as being wrong on my credit score or that would prevent me from getting a bank and none of the banks will tell me why . this is becoming extremely distressing as i have young children and it is now preventing me from getting a job and i just do not know where to go next with it all.
Your Sincerely *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Gayle my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex i urgently need to resolve my problem i am using this site as i dont know what else i can do but my funding is limited there is something on my credit that i dont get to see through clear score and i think it may be due to an incident 6 years ago i think it was money laundering although im not completely sure i do have a crime number and i was told that someone would be in contact with me but no one was and now its preventing me from getting a bank account i can open a bank but either the same day or a few days later it is then closed i am relay in distress as no one ever tells me the problem or what i can do i need this problem solved as i have young children and im looking to go back to work soon and fear i cant with not having a bank account its been a massive struggle over the years please help me resolve this.Thanks Gayle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, i wont to clear what ever it is that is holding me back from getting a bank and finally get a bank so i can go to work and i wont to put a claim in against Halifax for the distress of them not following up the situation the way they said they would and left me struggling and getting no answers for 6 years i am relay concerned about my future.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes - are you saying there is adverse information held about you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i think so its the only thing i can think of that would be holding me back.