propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

I ALLOWED MY NEIGHBOUR TO LEAVE HER TRAILOR TENT ON MY

I ALLOWED MY NEIGHBOUR TO LEAVE HER TRAILOR TENT ON MY DRIVEWAY.SHE NO LONGER USES IT,BUT AFTER MULTIPLE REQUESTS TO REMOVE IT SHE HAS "NT.IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW.(UNUSED) PLEASE,WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

It is trespass. You are entitled to remove the items. But take care in doing so as you will be liable for any damage caused to the items.

Inform the neighbour in writing that she has 21 days to remove them otherwise you will do so. Specify where you will leave them.

Can you put the trailer etc on her drive? Or maybe the road outside her house but not blocking her drive?