Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have a court order for my X to pay DD. maintenance

Customer Question

I have a court order for my X to pay DD. maintenance payments of £700 on the 5th of every month .payments are only made when he decides to pay them ..last year I went to see a solicitor..she sent a letter to him reminding it is a court order and to set up a DD.She didn't get any response from him but he did start paying again. This cost me £300 but still no DD payments. I received a abusive email and stating he will not set up a DD. I am a pensioner and still have a mortgage. My solicitors only communication with me was for payment for her work! Obviously I said I wasn't pleased with her services but didn't get a response from her..already I have no payment for this month due5th. I want to go back to court and want him to pay costs. How do I go about it will it need to be with a solicitor .
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Are you able to attach the court order using the paperclip icon please?

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Apologies, I cannot take a phone call at the moment but if you are able to attach the court order I can continue to assist you. If you cannot please can you type it out?