75100385

The constitution of my club states that for every year you

The constitution of my club states that for every year you pay your membership,you will be entitled to shares for those years.I had ten years membership,five years break,then another five years membership.The club say I'm only entitled to the five years since I rejoined.What would be your advice?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does it say what happens if you leave the club?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It states if you leave the club ,you are not entitled to any benefits for the years you did not pay subsciption,only for years of paid up membership
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then if that is the case you are entitled to 10 years.

This is because it says you are entitled NOT entitled for benefits of the year you didnt pay, only those you paid.

So it must be on that wording you had 5 years paid up, so entitled to those 5 shares.

Then you had a break for 5 years, so not entitled to anything for that period.

Then you have been a member for another 5 years, so entitled to those 5 years too

So 10 in total.