75100385

I have proved that Nat West Bank knowingly allowed my

Customer Question

I have proved that Nat West Bank knowingly allowed my business partner to filter money from our company account to his previous company account over a two year period. I would like to sue Nat West/RBS for losses of business and personal assets. I am left with zero funds, is it possible to get help or am I completely shafted for good.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How much are you seeking to claim please?
Why are you not suing the business partner?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
163;1,200,000 plus damages.
Business partner's other company went bankrupt, leaving him insolvent
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Did you ever go to the Ombudsman?
What is your telephone number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told that the Ombudsman does not deal with businesses. I do not want to pay any more.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund from Natwest within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

As this is £1.2m you will need a Solicitor. You dont get legal aid for this and will have to use a Solicitor. In reality the costs are going to be £50,000 or more for this type of claim.

I should warn you, if you bring a claim and lose, not only do you have to pay your own legal fees, but those of Natwest as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would a solicitor accept a case like this for a 'no win, no fee', obviously on a deal for a substantial sum of 50/50 may be. If he/she knew of the evidence and knowledge of success?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sadly not because of the risk. In any event its illegal to offer a no win no fee based on a cut. It then becomes a different type of agreement which is not legal in the UK.

I am sorry. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to clarify, you are saying that the normal working class person has no rights what so ever and I just have to accept being ripped off by the bank? Where is the justice in that?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry. I can only give you the legal answer. Alex