75100385

As my 77 year old aunt and i were getting in a taxi and he

Hi, as my 77 year old aunt and i were getting in a taxi and he stared to drive off before aunt was in making her fall backwards. She scraped all her legs and banged her head. When she spoke with them they only offered her a letter of apology and a bunch of flowers. I would like to negotiate for compensation without going via a claims website unless we have to but wanted a rough idea of how much they would ask for as I'd go lower so they might be more inclined to pay.....can you help advise please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What was the injury and prognosis period please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing serious really, she has banged her head and has various cuts and bruises up her legs where she scraped along the floor. She was very shook up and cannot talk about it without getting very upset. As such she has asked me to look after it as I was a witness
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

How long to recover please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Probably 2 weeks at the most
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. In that case top end would be £1,000 at the very most.

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for your help
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex