12826847

I have been parking on private land for 19 years. I was

Customer Question

I have been parking on private land for 19 years . I was given an architects drawing of this parking space in1997 and have maintained this land since. I was also told by the selling agent that it was the allocated space for my house. Previous owners of the house used this space for many years. A new landlord has now taken over the land . What are my rights?
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Is there any mention of the parking space in the purchase contract or title deeds.?

You mention a landlord, do you have a lease? If so, any mention of the parking space in the lease?

Have you regarded the space as yours, I.e in your ownership? Or merely a right to park there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is mentioned in the purchase contract. No I do not have a lease.

Ok. Do you have w copy of the title?

What is the relevance of the landlord?

Do you have any record / evidence of the previous owner parking on the land?

Do you still need help?