12826847

Membership with hull city.I have a socalled membership

Customer Question

membership with hull city.I have a socalled membership contract with hull city.
afterward I suffered an illness which means I will not be able to attend any matches for a period the footballclub insist produce acdertficateto ancel the direct debit.
I find it absurd that I need to produce a sicknote to go to a footballmatch.the
so called membership contracts can be seensssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssgive a doctors notice
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a copy of the membership contract? If not, please can you summarise the cancellation policy?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Do you have a copy of the membership contract? If not, please can you summarise the cancellation policy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contract van be found on nt hull tigers earn your stripes membership contract terms and condition
regards
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you, ***** ***** it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

ok thank have had a look at that - so are you a Home member or a Match by Match member? And do you want to cancel your membership as a result f your illness or just temporarily suspend it?