12826847

I have a family law case history and Im attempting to re

Customer Question

I have a long family law case history and Im attempting to re file (again).
I simply want to know how legal professionals file case files so that my management can be as similar as possible.
Can you also refer me to a practice guide, publication or web page that might help me further?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What are you trying to do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im trying to file 6 years of court papers in a manner which solicitors or lawyers are familiar with so that if I ever need to hire a direct access barrister or solicitor they can look at me case history without having to file it themselves first.
Id also like to know where the line is drawn for record keeping, clearly duplicates are out but what about other grey areas, like if the LA are involved should my filing only include reports and not meeting minutes etc. Thats it really, a guide to how a professional in the industry might organise.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Right so this is a court bundle.

Which hearing?