13262538

I have been separated from my wife for over two years and my

Customer Question

I have been separated from my wife for over two years and my family want to transfer a property (Flat) into my name. Although there is no intention to go for a divorce at the moment if s
I am legally disabled and on benefits including a small pension from the navy.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. Please confirm what your question is so that I can assist you.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

It is unwise for your family to place the property into your name unless and until there has been a Separation Agreement signed by you and your ex confirming that she will not make any further financial claim on you - or there has been a final financial Order within Divorce Proceedings.

Please ask if you need further details