75100385

I had a problem with a bailiff in that I did not believe I

Customer Question

I had a problem with a bailiff in that I did not believe I owed them any money as they were merely a 3rd party interloper. I sent them a statutory declaration in brief pointing out that they had no right to demand money from me without it being dealt with in a court of law. they simply chose to ignore this telling me it wasn't a satisfactory reply, then carried on regardless sending an agent to post a threatening letter through my letter box by hand.
This frightened my wife into paying them without my permission to pay any debt I might have owed. I would like to get my money back with any damages I may be able to claim against this company. Can you help me do this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much was paid please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got no reply from you. I am rather disappointed as I paid my initial £37.50 I believe it was, then was offered a phone call. It wasn't clear if this was in addition to the initial fee or just he balance from the initial fee but I went for it any way hoping for a reply having sent my number. the system seems to believe I had a telephone conversation with you, this is not the case. Unless I get an answer in the next 24 hours I will have to try and get my money back. I'm very disappointed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I didn't see yo had acepted the request. What is your number?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

* you *

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent my number in private contact info. I wouldn't like just any one to be able to see my personal phone number so feel it would be inappropriate to type it here.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Can you send it again as it doesnt show here. Thanks