75100385

I had a problem with a bailiff in that I did not believe I

I had a problem with a bailiff in that I did not believe I owed them any money as they were merely a 3rd party interloper. I sent them a statutory declaration in brief pointing out that they had no right to demand money from me without it being dealt with in a court of law. they simply chose to ignore this telling me it wasn't a satisfactory reply, then carried on regardless sending an agent to post a threatening letter through my letter box by hand.
This frightened my wife into paying them without my permission to pay any debt I might have owed. I would like to get my money back with any damages I may be able to claim against this company. Can you help me do this?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much was paid please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got no reply from you. I am rather disappointed as I paid my initial £37.50 I believe it was, then was offered a phone call. It wasn't clear if this was in addition to the initial fee or just he balance from the initial fee but I went for it any way hoping for a reply having sent my number. the system seems to believe I had a telephone conversation with you, this is not the case. Unless I get an answer in the next 24 hours I will have to try and get my money back. I'm very disappointed.

I didn't see yo had acepted the request. What is your number?

* you *

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent my number in private contact info. I wouldn't like just any one to be able to see my personal phone number so feel it would be inappropriate to type it here.

Can you send it again as it doesnt show here. Thanks