75100385

Recently, I I saw a hologram in my room with a secret

Customer Question

Recently, I I saw a hologram in my room with a secret services logo and a message. I have told people about this. However, some people do not believe me, even though I do not claim to see any supernatural thing. Do the secret services have a tradition of sending holograms?
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Generally no, as you would need a projector and something that the hologram would show on, like a wall.

At present, unlike on films, they cant just project into a room, without it being against anything.

But thats not to say its not being developed, but if it is, it is not known about.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have seen many holograms - and have no history of mental illness. One aspect of their message was that I have a Harvard place. Another was that I have a job with them. I am prepared to go on a lie detector for this. I can also obtain photographic evidence. What is the legal position on this? Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Just seeing a hologram in itself is not illegal.

There are no legal implications as a result of this.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please? Alex

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks. So it is legal for me to say I have a Harvard place, and a job with them- ?
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

With who - the Secret Service? You can only say this if it is true.

Its not illegal to say otherwise but if you make a representation to someone which causes them a loss and you a gain as a result of what is said - then that is fraud.

Does that clarify? Alex

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
to summarise - on the basis of a hologram - I can say that I have a harvard place and a job with the services?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please ignore my comment - i can see that you have already answered my question
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
in fact, can you answer it please...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please ignore my comments- i now have an answer from someone else
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please ignore phone request too
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
actually - phone conversation fine- number-***********
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
uk
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
any time
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i don't mind you replying online either-
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Ok, I can call you later.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Don't worry about the phone conversation - can you just reply online instead- to my earlier questionSo to summarise - on the basis of a hologram - I can say that I have a harvard place and a job with the services?
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

No - it would be fraud. You cant say you are doing something which you are not.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how about the harvard place? on the basis of a hologram?
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

No - because you haven't.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thanks. how about if you have photographic evidence of the hologram?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
or lie detector evidence?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
separate question - sorry to post it here- but i tried to request you but i couldn't -"hi, at school I had a 5 iq point deficit due to an illness- if i want my marks to be adjusted - can i just add them on myself- regards, k"andIn my Eton College Scholarship Maths- I scored 76- which is embarassing to me (even though I got the scholarship)- but through no fault of my own- can I write that I got 77 on my cv?. I realise that you can provide medical letters whenever you give a score on your cv- but if I write I got 76- theface value element is humiliating.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i'm not sure how to arrange the pay for this question - but i thought you might know...
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Sadly I can't help you with that one.....

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry - which one?
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

The new one. I don't know the answer to that.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry - how about these12/08/2016 11:21
12/08/2016 11:24
or lie detector evidence?or do you feel that you've already answered them these near the start.?
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Yes the answer is the same. Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
if i have photographic evidence of the hologram then I can say that I have a Harvard place?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks a lot by the way- I am prepawrreed to apy extra if you can arrange it
Expert:  Ash replied 9 months ago.

Only if you have received something from Harvard saying you have a place.

You cant just do it on a say so of someone or something else.