propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

Where do I get examples of standard word text for creating a

Customer Question

Where do I get examples of standard word text for creating a legal easement for a water pipe. Thanks very much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please supply me with different examples of standard word legal texts if at all possible for a water pipe going across private lands of my neighbours. Thanks very much.
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

I would be very surprised if you manage to find wording. These are generally only available through legal subscription sites. You need to be in the profession to get access.

In any event, I would recommend that you get this drawn up by a solicitor so that you can be sure it is done correctly. This does mean that there will be a cost but at least the grant will be valid and the solicitor can deal with registration formalities too.