12826847

How do I fund revoking an order-the judge judged that I can

Customer Question

how do I fund revoking an order-the judge judged that I can have the judgementrelased and legal aid as I am blind an on the merits of my case-however legal aid refused.
I have tried taking the case myself-am not skilled enough.not even to prepare it properly-hence we failed last year
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Please explain a little more about the background to your question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reg blind 2000
son born 3 moths early 2005 with cerebral palsy
I had quadruple bypass 2013 son went into respite care as am a singe parent-
they then put a full care order on him while I was poorly and put him in a behaviour facility that is inappropriate/not appropriate
he has been there 3 years not 1 as agreed.
I was litigant in person and took it to court when i found him beaten up and in wet beds-age 8-10.
the judge ruled in may 2015 that I should have legal aid- and released the judgement-
however legal aid was refused.
she had said on the merits of the case.
what recompense is there?
this is a judgement,
the local authority have yet to adhere to the judgement-though there was a little veiled compliance
I need to go back to court and am not capable blind of representing myself as I need to to revoke the order.
so how do I obtain a barrister? for 3 days and prep-as need someone to get the case prepared and file it- with A lot of experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the answer I paid for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still no answer