How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Holly Your Own Question
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6812
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
Type Your Law Question Here...
Michael Holly is online now

I have been a patient with a practice for 50years. I have

Customer Question

I have been a patient with a practice for 50years. I have progressive MS. They have now told me that their catchment area has changed and I am outside that area. They have told me to find another practice. I s thisa breach of my human rights. Can they just remove me from their list.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 11 months ago.

Yes they can.

But that does not stop you using the official NHS complaints procedure to complain about what appears to be really insensitive treatment .

Best regards