12826847

Paye

Customer Question

paye
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

What specifically would you like to know about PAYE?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Sorry something got mixed up when I asked my questions. The question I posed was"Believe my employer has not been paying my tax and NI through PAYE and has given me faked payslips. How will this affect my benefits and will I be chased for payments they should have made"Could you advise
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all and thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your questions to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I did not realise this was a benefits question and as this is not my area I will opt out and open it to other to answer if they can.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.