12826847

I am deeply concerned about my position at a Higher

Customer Question

I am deeply concerned about my position at a Higher Education institution. Some background; I was employed for some 18 months as an 'Acting' Head of Department. During that time, my workload kept on increasing as the staffing levels plummeted (some 17 members of staff lost in the first 12 months), I kept on asking for help from my line managers and Human Resources, to no avail. I was off for some 6 weeks in June last year with work related stress. Things kept on getting worse for me in terms of workload. In January this year, just before the permanent position was interviewed for, I became so unwell with stress/depression that I had to take sick leave. I am still unwell, and unable to return to work. I have recently raised a grievance regarding this lack of support at a time of huge upheaval at the University. I am concerned that I might be dismissed because of this. Are you able to put my mind at rest?
Simon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello have there been any indications they are looking to dismiss?