75100385

We are arranging to travel with two performing artists to an

Hi - we are arranging to travel with two performing artists to an event in Brazil. One is from the UK and one is from Nigeria. I'm unsure whether they need to apply for a temporary visa so that they can perform in Brazil. They are contracted to perform and paid by a UK company.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for about another day I think. thanks!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

The person from the UK does NOT need a visa for Brazil for business

The person from Nigeria DOES need a visa for Brazil for business

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you! could you please tell me what visa the Nigeria person needs? is it a temporary visa if they are performing?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

It is yes.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry, one more question; does their entourage/management need temporary visas too?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes, everyone will if they are also from Nigeria too

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - I've been advised since our correspondence by two different companies that the UK citizen does require a temporary visa in the circumstances I mention above. Can you please confirm that they don't as I'm really confused.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

No, they do not.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

https://brazil.visahq.co.uk/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** website on the left notes that a temporary work visa is required for UK citizens? Does the situation above not fit into the temporary work category rather than the business category?