29905560

I was offered a job through limited company,. 8 months later

Customer Question

I was offered a job through limited company,. 8 months later the company tht took over the company refused to honour the contract as they were supposed to. It turns out that the contract I signed by the previous company had been somehow altered and I do not have the signed document as it was sent to my email box and I did not notice until now. I need urgent advice. The previous company had been paying me through my Limited company until July 2016. This suspect contract says I have to give 3 months notice and I they say I have work as PAYE from the 1.8.2016. This I do not want to do. I have an agent who was involved thus I have some proof.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve exactly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Be recognized a limited company or leaving the employment immediately. The problem is I believe the the contract I believe they (AT Medical) are using was fraudulently produced by the Previous company Mc Claren & Perry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you be willing to to call later as I think the problem needs direct conversation.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

When would you be available for a call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you be willing to call later at an appointed time. I think I would be able to achieve alt more if I spoke to you by phone
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am not around much today unfortunately, I can call now but will be engaged later for the most of today

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can call now that would be great. I do not think it will take that long.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

All the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I get Ben jones on line again to conclude a conversation we had yesterday
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello how can I help please? I am in court this week so may not be able to reply straight away